Thursday 27 October 2016

Teacher gives justification for defiling minor

– A Lagos state teacher Enilolobo Olamilekan has denied having carnal knowledge of a 12-year-old female student in his school
– The teacher said he only put his manhood in the teenager’s mouth and removed it immediately he noticed someone was approaching
– The Lagos state police command said the accused person would be immediately charged to court for indecent assault
A Lagos secondary school teacher, Enilolobo Olamilekan, on Tuesday denied defiling a 12-year-old student in his school at Agbogunloko area of Ikotun, Lagos state.
Olamilekan said he never had carnal knowledge of the junior secondary school 2 student, as widely speculated.
He said he only put his manhood in the teenager’s mouth and quickly removed it when someone was approaching.
The incident occurred at the home of the teenager’s parent at 17 Ayodele Shitta street in Lagos

Olamilekan said: “I teach them Business Studies, while I take some of the students on extra lesson after school hours.”
https://ricablizmedia.blogspot.co.ke/2016/10/teacher-gives-justification-for.html?m=1“Her mother requested for a private lesson for her daughter and I told the mother to get her writing materials last Tuesday.
“But on Wednesday, she did not do her homework and when I asked why, she said that her mother had not bought her the books. She also said that she was hungry,” Olamilekan said.
The teacher said after giving the students some assignments to keep them busy, he went to a shop to buy things and the teenager followed him.
He said: “I bought her some books, biscuits and also gave her N50. But the owner of the shop said I should return the empty bottles of soft drinks I earlier bought.”

“She told the girl to follow me to collect them.
But when we got home, I brought out my manhood and put it inside her mouth.
“When I saw my younger brother, through the window, returning from school, I removed it.”
However, the police in Lagos, where the suspect was paraded said the suspect was arrested by the school’s management after her mother made a complaint.
Spokesperson for the Lagos state police command Dolapa Badmus said the suspect would be charged to court for indecent assault.

She further called on parents to be careful of who they leave their children with, especially girls and minors.

Things dey happen oo..becareful

No comments: