Monday 24 October 2016

Justin bieber tells his fans to stop screaming when he is performing

Justin Bieber 's fans are not saying sorry.
During his first performance in Manchester, England Thursday night during the European leg of his Purpose World Tour, the Grammy winner tried to have a brief chat with his fans before jumping into his next song, but the boisterous crowd would not quiet down.
"If not, I'll just get to singing," he said frankly. "I don't mind cutting the bulls--t because I don't need to talk. I'm just trying to engage, but if you guys don't want to do that then we can just play the music."
Fans did not take the comment lightly and headed to Twitter to label Bieber "rude."
Photos
Ladies Linked to Justin Bieber...
Xposure / AKM-GSI
The request falls on the heels of several pleas to his audiences to keep the noise level low.
"Try and stay as quiet as possible," he reportedly said in concert Thursday night. "You can scream as much as you want afterwards, but while I'm singing try and stay quiet."
A few nights earlier, Bieber addressed his crowd in Birmingham with a similar request.
"Can you guys do me a favor? Can you guys just relax for like two seconds?" Bieber said. "I get it, I get it, but I'm like two feet away from you and I can hear you. I appreciate it. I appreciate all the love, it's amazing. But can you show it in a different way? Just try to show you love me in a different way. Screaming is just so obnoxious."
Www.Ricablizmedia.blogspot.com/2016/10/23/Justin-bieber-tells-his-fans-to-stop-screaming-when-he-is-performing/https://ricablizmedia.blogspot.co.ke/2016/10/justin-bieber-tells-his-fans-to-stop.html?m=1

No comments: